Saturday, February 25, 2012

[Design] It’s about time to design :)

My hobby is drawing something that I want to draw, for this time http://browse.deviantart.com/designbattle/monsters/ has a T-shirt design competition about monster thingy, so it’s a good chance for me to draw something (that I never do for …many years!)

Enough chitchat just gimme what you got!

oh okie here we go! my cat + meme + monsters = catcula!

Oh cool! I want this shirt! How can I vote?

easy! just click "I'd Wear This!" on the right!

deviantart_howto_vote

that’s it! btw, no worry either I win or lose on this competition I’ll back to programming anyway ;) so don’t forget to spread this as much as possible to show the world that developer also can design too! lol ;D

UPDATE : contest is end…and I lost btw, better back to programming then…sigh

No comments: